Sunday, April 20, 2008

my autobiography!

I was born in January 17, 1984, in Tehran. My parents were both born in Tehran. I have a family with one younger and one older brother. My older brother is 27 years old and has a B.S degree in accounting. My younger brother is 19 years old and a student of industrial and machine designing. I studied mathematics at high school, I liked it very much. I was good at mathematics and physics and always had good marks and average. But I was a bit naughty and always cause troubles at school. After every problem at school, the principle and teachers blamed me and most of the time I was in class and wasn’t present at that scene. Anyway they had became conditional to me (:D). I was kicked out of school twice when I was in my senior by two different reasons (:D). But I had never been weak at my lessons. After finishing preuniversity, I passd entrance exam in civil engineering, surveying and mapping, at public university. I tried to find a job related to it and I did. But I didn’t like that major and that college. I hated the environment of both college and the office I worked. So I decided to study English which is my favorite. At the same time I was in the last term of the university, I passed English literature at Alzahra University. I finished that and started this!!!!

1 comment:

sahel_Orouji said...

nadi jun u write really nice :*